Call for Laziodisco Housing Grants 2021/2022
Application must be sent starting from December 27, 2021 within February 10, 2022
The Call for Housing grants 2021/2022 is available at the following link: http://www.laziodisco.it/programma-di-interventi-per-lerogazione-di-buoni-abitativi-a-sostegno-delle-spese-per-lalloggio-da-sostenere-durante-il-corso-di-studi-per-il-supporto-degli-studen/
Application must be sent starting from December 27, 2021.
The application must be submitted through the "trasmissione domanda" function, within February 10, 2022, at 12 PM, and the requested documents must be attached.
- To be regularly enrolled at the a.y. 2021/2022 in any University within December 31, 2021;
- To be "laureando", meaning that the student is going to graduate within March 2022;
- To have an ISEEU not higher than 30.000 euro (to be submitted within December 31, 2021);
- For international students - to have an ISEEUP (ISEEU Parificato) not higher than 30.000 euro (to be submitted within February 10, 2022);
- Students who are "vincitori di posto alloggio", who have not yet taken possession of their accommodation, and students who are "idonei non vincitori" who have not yet taken possession of their accommodation, as identified in the final ranking of the Laziodisco scholarship call, are also eligible to participate in this call, with priority in the final ranking. In such cases, students who are winners of this call for applications, within 15 days of the publication of the results, must formally renounce their status as winners or their eligibility for DiSCo accommodation a.y. 2021/2022;
- Students who have been excluded from the accommodation place in the final list of the Laziodisco scholarship call are also eligible to participate in this call for application;
- Students are eligible to participate in this call for applications only if they do not have any outstanding administrative positions with Laziodisco (e.g. failure to repay to DiSCo sums due, delay in the release of accommodation, other and/or different irregularities).
Documents to be attached:
- Copy of the receipt of registration issued by the Agenzia delle Entrate, any extension registered with the Agenzia delle Entrate and any takeover registered with the Agenzia delle Entrate;
- (Only for international students) A copy of the stay permit;
- (Only for students who do not reside in Italy) A copy of the ISEEUP - done in one of the CAF agencies in agreement with Laziodisco.
Students can apply using their SPID, CIE or DiSco credentials from December 27, 2021 to February 10, 2022 at 12:00 PM.
Between February 11 and February 21 (at 12 PM) students can modify or integrate the application through the function "Inserisci variazione/integrazione dati domanda".
Final rankings will be published within March 22, 2022.