Update of teaching methods and establishment of an extraordinary graduation session.
To ensure greater flexibility during this challenging time, the Academic Senate approved the following policy changes and guidance at its meeting on 1 March 2022:
– Mixed mode until 31 March 2022;
– from 01 April 2022, mixed mode for classes only; for exams and dissertation defence, face-to-face mode.
The exclusion from the mixed mode of professional health courses for which attendance is compulsory is confirmed.
It is at the discretion of the Directors of the degree courses in which laboratories and internships are compulsory for graduation as to how they are conducted.
– From 01/09/2022 on, face-to-face classes.
– Pursuant to Law No. 11 of 18 February 2022 (which converted Decree-Law No. 221 of 24 December 2021), the final graduation session for the academic year 2020/2021 (“extraordinary session”) has now been extended until 15 June 2022 for students who:
– Any deadlines relating to teaching or administrative terms will be extended for the above graduation session.
– Between April and May, and in any case at least one month before the date set for the extraordinary graduation session, each department will schedule an extraordinary exam session for the academic year 2020/2021 (if not already foreseen) for students eligible for the above extraordinary graduation session.
The Academic Senate sincerely hopes that the Departments will open the extraordinary exam session for both the students placed on precautionary enrollment and those regularly enrolled in the academic year 2021-2022.