One-cycle degree - School: Law
Description and training objectives
The course aims to offer students a complete and balanced training, characterized by a harmonious balance between cultural profiles and technical-professional profiles. The addresses provided (private, public, commercial and administrative), in line with this fundamental system, are aimed at offering targeted insights into the areas of reference. In this way, the aim is to train qualified and competitive legal operators at national and European level. The planned path aims to transmit numerous skills:
- ability to interpret the rules for the solution of even highly complex problems;
- solid historical-systematic coordinates;
- strong theoretical foundations;
- awareness of the placement of national law in the European and international panorama;
- ability to prepare legal acts of various kinds;
- ability to resolve cases on the basis of regulatory, jurisprudential and doctrinal data;
- language and computer skills.
Graduates in Law can work as a legal expert in companies or public bodies, and access the selections for the following professions:
- magistrate: the magistrate ascertains the conditions of the criminal prosecution and exercises it; administers criminal, civil, administrative and ecclesiastical justice in the various stages of the process; checks the lawfulness and congruence of public spending laws and regulations, conducts arbitration.
- notary: the notary receives and draws up the deeds between living and of last will; ascertains the will between contractors; verifies the legality of the contents covered by the agreements and transactions.
- lawyer: the profession included in this category represents and protects the interests of individuals and organizations in legal procedures and in the various degrees of criminal, civil and administrative processes; draws up documents, contracts and provides legal advice on inter-vivos transactions and deeds.
Info & Contacts
Prof. Venerando Marano
Via Cracovia, 50 – Stanza D.1.04
Tel. 06 7259 2354-2766-2356-2765