Projects promoting education, training, and youth.
Erasmus+ Strategic Partnerships are transnational projects designed to develop and share innovative practices and promote cooperation, peer learning, and exchanges of experiences in the fields of education, training, and youth.
Overall, strategic partnerships aim to address horizontal priorities as well as field specific priorities in the areas of:
– Higher education
– Vocational education and training
– School education
– Adult education, and
There are two kinds of Strategic Partnership; those supporting innovation and those supporting the exchange of good practices.
Erasmus+ Strategic Partnerships provide opportunities for a wide variety of public, private, and non-governmental organisations to implement a broad range of activities including, for example:
– Strengthening cooperation and networking between organisations,
– Promoting the development, testing, and implementation of innovative practices,
– Promoting the recognition and validation of knowledge, skills, and competences,
– Promoting cooperation between regional authorities to develop new systems for education, training, and youth,
– Supporting learners with disabilities and special needs and ease their transition to the labour market,
– Supporting education and training professionals to promote equity, diversity, and inclusion in learning,
– Promoting integration of newly arrived migrants and raising awareness about the refugee crisis in Europe
– Promoting entrepreneurship and active citizenship among young people.
Strategic Partnerships can be of different sizes and conduct different activities depending on the objective of the project, the organisations involved, the expected impact, and other elements.
Within the scope of the project’s objectives, there are also opportunities for pupils, students, learners, and staff to learn, be trained, or to teach abroad, insofar as these transnational teaching, training and learning activities contribute to the achievement of the project’s objectives.
Strategic Partnerships can have different durations depending on the field:
– Higher education: between 24 and 36 months
– Adult education, school education and vocational education and training: between 12 and 36 months
– Youth: between 6 and 36 months
Further info here: https://ec.europa.eu
Mrs Alma Orazi
Mrs Chiara Montanari
Tel. +39.0672592062 -3509