In the framework of agreements with partner Universities, the University of Rome Tor Vergata has a student exchange program.
Steps for Admission
1 The Tor Vergata International Research and Relations Office receives the list of nominated exchange students selected by the Partner University's with name, major and e-mail address.
2 Once nominated the student receives from Tor Vergata instructions to preregister online at: https://delphi.uniroma2.it/totem/jsp/aS_1_1.jsp?opzione=7&language=IT
3 The Exchange Student must send an email with the following documents:
- Application form;
- copy of passaport/identity document;
- Exams form, with the list of exams students intend to give in Tor Vergata;
- Official transcript of records at the Home University;
- Motivation letter.
4 The Tor Vergata International Research and Relations Office sends the Invitation Letter to the Partner University's International Office.
Deadlines for application
First semester (exchange period from September to February): June 30
Second semester (exchange period from February - July): November 30
With the invitation letter, the Incoming student can apply to the Italian Consolate for the Visa.
We suggest to ask also for the “codice fiscale”, necessary for the registration at the University.
- Students can apply for a room in the University Residence Campus X (http://www.campusxroma.it/).
- to rent a room in a private accommodation contacting the Student Association Erasmus in Campus firstname.lastname@example.org;
- on online platform: Housing anywhere.com, Uniplaces.com.
What to do upon arrival
Students should inform the International Relations office on the date of their arrival.
Upon your arrival in Rome, students must register as an Erasmus/Exchange student at the International Office.
The International relations Office is in via Orazio Raimondo 18, 5° floor, room 551.
In order to register students need the fiscal code and 2 photos.
Within the first 15 days of September Welcome weeks will take place to help you with:
- residence permit – permesso di soggiorno (immigration law) within 8 days from arrival
- request of fiscal code (if you didn’t manage to get it at the Consulate)
In order to apply for the permesso di soggiorno students should bring with them a copy of the passport (all the pages, even the blank ones), a copy of the invitation letter and a copy of the health insurance.
How to reach the International relations Office
The University of Rome “Tor Vergata” can be easily reached from Anagnina Underground station(terminal Line A) by bus 500 (Facoltà di Giurisprudenza/Rettorato stop).
Italian language course
An Italian language course is available during each semester. Information available on http://www.scuolaiad.it/clici - email@example.com
What to do before leaving
Students should leave the student booklet containing the passed exams.
The Office will send the transcript of records to the home University.
Dott.ssa Francesca Dominici
International Research and Relations
Tel. +39 06 7259 2104/3509