Instructions for Non-EU Students Not Resident in Italy
Before you leave your country there are a few things you should be sure to look into:
1) Check the public call for the specific programme: Available Courses
2) In order to obtain the Study Visa to enter in Italy from the Embassy/Consulate, you are required to fill out a pre-enrollment application on-line through the Universitaly portal.
When filling out the application, please enter:
- the Tor Vergata University of Rome as your chosen University;
- the University programme you have been admitted to;
- the Embassy/Consulate where you need to apply for the Visa.
Mandatory Documents for Pre-Enrollment:
The mandatory required documents for the pre-enrollment are: passport, CIMEA Statement of Comparability mandatory only for Master of Science / Arts applicants, admission letter (if provided by the program), italian and english language certificates.
The pre-enrollment application will be verified by Tor Vergata University of Rome and forwarded to the Embassy or Consulate you have declared during the pre-enrollment application. According to the ministerial provisions that can be consulted at the link www.studiare-in-italia.it/studentistranieri
VERY IMPORTANT: it will be in any case mandatory to go the Embassy/Consulate in order to finalise the pre-enrollment procedure and obtain the Study Visa.
3) Complete the procedures expected by the University for the chosen program: application to the admission test or the curricular evaluation (when required).
Detailed information will be published in this website.
If you hold one of the titles reported in the attachment n.1 of the Ministerial circular you can indicate only one of the programs. For the programs with a planned National admission test (Medicine and Surgery; Odontoiatria e Protesi dentaria, Medicina Veterinaria and training courses for Architects), the pre-enrolment is intended also for the other universities indicated at the moment of the test.
If you hold one of the title reported in the attachment n.2 of the Ministerial circular you can choose a course independently from the number of places available. In both cases, the application is undertaken with reserve by the Italian competent authorities if the applicant is attending the last year of school and is about to sit for the final test or the specific academic qualification tests when provided.