Information for Erasmus+ students coming to Tor Vergata
Steps for Admission
- The Tor Vergata International Student Mobility Office receives the list of nominated Erasmus+ students selected by the Partner University's with name, major and e-mail address.
- Once nominated, the student receives from Tor Vergata instructions to preregister online at: mobint.uniroma2.it
Deadlines for application
First semester (exchange period from September to February): June 30
Second semester (exchange period from February - July): November 29
- Students can apply for a room in the University Residence CX Rome Student Place.
- to rent a room in a private accommodation contacting the Student Association Erasmus in Campus email@example.com;
- Online portals: HousingAnywhere.com, Uniplaces.com.
What to do upon arrival
Students must contact the faculty they have been admitted to if they have questions about the Learning Agreement.
How to reach the International Mobility Student Office
- By bus lines (located in Anagnina and stop at via Cambridge):
- 20 express, 506, 507, 509;
- By Shuttle bus service.
For more information: Read More
Italian language course
An Italian language course is available for free during each semester. Information available here:
Contacts | Incoming Erasmus
Mrs Alma Orazi
+39 06 7259 2062
Mrs Chiara Montanari
+39 06 7259 3509