Student Exchange Program - Incoming Students

In the field of agreements with partner Universities, the University of Rome “Tor Vergata” has a student exchange program.

The International Office receives the list of exchange students selected by the Partner University’s international office.
Tor Vergata International Office should receive the following documents:
• Application form;
• Copy of passaport/identity document;
• Exams form, with the list of exams students intend to give in Tor Vergata;
• Official transcript of records at the Home University;
Moreover, students should register on by June 30 for arrivals in the first semester (from September/October) and by November 30 for arrivals in the second semester (from February)

The International relations Office provides incoming students with the invitation letter.
Letters are sent to the International Relations Office.

Students can apply for a room in the University Residence Campus X (

What to do upon arrival
Students should inform the International Relations office on the date of their arrival.
Upon their arrival in Rome, students must register as an Erasmus/Exchange student at the International Office.
The International relations Office is located in via Orazio Raimondo 18, 5° floor, room 551.
The office will help you with:
• registration
• residence permit
• request of fiscal code
• accommodation
The University offers an intensive free Italian language course.
In order to register students need the fiscal code and 2 photos.

How to reach the International Relations Office
The University of Rome “Tor Vergata” can be easily reached from Anagnina Underground station (terminal Line A) by bus 500 (Facoltà di Giurisprudenza/Rettorato stop).

What to do before leaving
Students should leave the documents concerning the exams they gave.
The Office will send the transcript of records to the home University.

For further information please contact the Special Office for International Relations:
Tel. +39 06 7259.3509 - e-mail:

• Decree of 6th October 2011 - Fee for Residence Permit Issue and Renewal
• Residence Permit Issue 2012
• What to do on arrival

Go to the content